Friday 23 January 2015

Crochet, Polka dots & Peter Pan collar!!

A while back I got this fab lime crochet/knitted jumper from a charity shop, it's great for layering as it's got the hole detail so you can see what's underneath. So I layered it with a cream silk shirt with a cute peterpan collar. I added a bit of bling to draw attention to the collar with my layered gold chain and a vintage brooch, which I think looks super cute on the collar. The jumpers quite a nice long length so I kept it untucked then wore some floaty polka dots cullotte shorts underneath so you can just see them poking out under the jumper. I love the lime clashed against the polka dot print, I've had these shorts for ages but I've got so much wear out of them, they are great for all year round and go with soo many things. I haven't been wearing my fedora that much lately after being slightly obsessed with it for a couple of months, so decided to get it back out. I finished the look with a vintage bag, sheer tights/frilly socks and my cherry red Bethans.







Crochet/knitter jumper - Charity shop
Silk Peter Pan collar shirt - French Connection 
Polka dots cullotte shorts - Henry Holland @ Debenhams 
Tights/socks - Primark 
Fedora - Primark
Dr Martens Bethan - Dr Martens
Vintage Brooch - Charity Shop
Layered necklace - Forever 21
Bag - Cow Vintage 







2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit so much, especially how you've layered the necklaces and brooch with your collared jumper!

    ReplyDelete