Tuesday 20 January 2015

What I'm wearing.... Tartan & Tassels!!

So again the lighting was really bad when I took these photos and I appear to have no face in some of the pictures, so I apologise in advance (definitely need a snazzy camera in my life). I picked up this black midi/maxi dress from Topshop in the sale a while back and it was only £3. I hadn't got round to wearing it yet as I was going to save it for a night out, but I thought I'd give it a more daytime look and finally wear it. It's got a really low back and sides so it will be ideal for the summer months so I can show the detail off better. It's also got fringing down either side which I love, which is also quite summery and festivaly but it's long so it can be for winter too, right?! Obviously with it being so low I couldn't really wear a bra so I do apologise for the side boob and nip on (it was a cold day). I wore tights underneath as it is only a thin Jersey material and covered up with my bargain charity shop tartan jacket. I accessoried with chokers and a layered chain, my fedora hat, tassel backpack and chunky platform boots, finished off with black lips to add to the witchy vibe!










Tassel midi/maxi dress - Topshop
Tartan jacket - Charity shop
Tassel backpack - Primark
Kick push boots - La moda 
Tattoo choker - Ebay
Cord choker - Primark 
Layered chain - Forever 21
Black fedora - Primark 





2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love this outfit so much! The detailing on the side of your dress is so cool and such a bargain for Topshop - though I always find they do really good sales! I've followed you on bloglovin and I'm looking forward to seeing more from you :)

    Cats In Crop Tops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much, glad you like it. It was a super bargain i got a few things that day all for £3 couldn't believe it! :-)

      Delete