Saturday 17 January 2015

Lime leather and vintage print!!

So in my December/January favourites post i featured this fab new leather look skirt I got from River Island. I'd been after it for ages and finally snapped it up for only £10 in the sale so couldn't wait to wear it. I got a fab daisy bodysuit a couple of months back that I haven't worn yet that goes perfectly with it, but I'm saving that outfit till the weather picks up as it's quite summery. So I've gone for a slightly (very slightly) more weather friendly outfit. I love the brightness of the skirt but wanted to add some print to it, I got this amazing top from Cow's vintage concession in Topshop in the sale. I instantly fell in love with the shape and vibrant print and even more so as it was down to £12.50, bargain! It has buttons all down the back and a slightly cropped shape, I love these kind of vintage prints and the colours on this are fab! I wore sheer black tights and my kick push boots, accessoried with another vintage find from cow my amazing bag and a layered chain and hoop earrings for a bit of bling!







Printed top - Cow vintage @ Topshop
Lime Leather look skirt - River Island 
Tights - Primark
Chanel bag - Cow Vintage 
Kick push Boots - La Moda
Layered chain necklace - Forever 21
Hoop earrings - Christmas gift





No comments:

Post a Comment