Wednesday 4 February 2015

What I'm wearing.... Vintage checks and leather pinafore!!

So again the lighting is pretty rubbish in  these pictures and the details aren't too clear, so sorry for that. I got this vintage jacket a while ago from a charity shop for only a few pounds. I probably didn't need it as I've got sooo many jackets and coats but it was a bargain I couldn't refuse. This was the first time I've worn it but I really love the cut and check print and the fits really good on me. I decided to keep the rest of my outfit quite plain due to the print of the jacket, so went for a leather look pinafore dress with a silk blouse underneath. I wanted to grunge it up a little so teamed it fishnet tights, knee high boots and gold chain necklaces. It's still quite a girly outfit so I used my black feather bag, I forgot I had this till just recently and have been using it alot now, escpecially for nights out. I'm absolutely sick of this snow that keeps coming and going, I'm forever dreaming of summer clothes. I'm  already on the countdown to summer, especially with all the festival announcements that have started happening. Has anyone made any summer plans yet?!







Vintage Wool check jacket - Charity shop
Leather look pinafore dress - Primark
Silk blouse - French Connection
Knee high boots - Flash app
Fishnet tights - Primark
Gold necklaces - Forever 21
Feather bag - Topshop







No comments:

Post a Comment