Wednesday 11 February 2015

Little Miss Sunflowers!!

A while back I wanted this fab bodysuit from Bitching and Junkfood, I never got round to buying it then it went off their website. I often browse ebay looking for bargains and came across the bodysuit brand new with tags, to my joy I won it for only £4.99 and now I finally have it in my life! I know it will go with loads of things as it's black and I love the cut out fishnet effect detail to the neckline. It's in a lycra material so it's super stretchy but really fitted. I decided to brighten it up with my sunflower shorts, another bargain I got from Ark for only £6. They're really short so I've only worn them once as I either need to wear tights or it needs to be summer so it's acceptable to wear them without. I wore slightly sheer tights and my longline blazer as although the sun has been showing its face it isn't super warm just yet. I accessoried with my chain necklace, vintage bag and kick push boots. I am literally wearing these boots to death at the minute, I love them and they're so comfy!!






Bitching and Junkfood bodysuit - Ebay
Sunflower shorts - Ark
Longline blazer - Oasis
Chain necklace - Forever 21
Vintage bag - Cow vintage 
Kick push boots - La Moda






I'm going to manchester this weekend to see You Me at Six/All Time Low on their co-headline tour, I can't wait and I'm excited to do a blog post all about it. My gig game has been quiet recently, so I can't wait to get back into them over the next couple of months leading up to festival season. I love doing outfit posts but I love sharing my event/gig stories with you too, so if you like those posts then keep your eyes peeled!!


2 comments:

  1. Such a perfect outfit, you look awesome! Xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    Www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete