Monday 23 February 2015

What I'm wearing.... Granny chic!!

A couple of weeks ago I got 3 absolute bargains from primark for only £10. A gorgeous gold floral printed skirt for only £3, some cute nude patent dolly shoes for only £6 and some burgundy/purple tights for only £1. As I lay them out for a picture I realised they actually went really well together so thought I'd do an outfit post with them.


It was quite a chilly day and I was going for casual so teamed it with another primark bargain I got a while back, this gorgeous blouse with embellishments to the front. I wore a vintage brooch to add a bit more detail to the blouse then covered up with this vintage beaded cardigan that my grandma gave me. I dug out my vintage cream patchwork bag to keep in with the neutral shades. Without even realising I've kind of dressed like a bit of a granny, but I like to think it's 'granny chic'. This skirt was so good for the price and could easily be dressed up with a more dressy top for the evening with some heels and bare legs. 






Skirt - Primark 
Shirt - Primark
Tights - Primark 
Dolly pumps - Primark
Vintage cardigan - Given to me by my Grandma
Vintage brooch - Charity shop
Vintage bag - Cow Vintage






No comments:

Post a Comment