Sunday 8 February 2015

Pastel Princess... Print, patent & fluff!!

So it's actually been warmish today compared to all week and the sun has been shining all day, so I opted for a more summery outfit. It may not be super warm but the sunshine makes me feel all summery and want to wear brighter clothes. So I went for an all pastel ensemble with this fluffy mint green cropped jumper, vintage cullotte shorts and lilac tights. I wore my patent sandals and accessoried with a pink tattoo choker, gold chain and a few rings. My new fluffy mint green clutch bag went perfectly with the outfit. I love this cute outfit and it made me feel a little bit summery with the sun shining whilst I took these pictures. I just want summer to hurry up now, dressing for winter just isn't as fun!!






Fluffy cropped jumper - Topshop
Vintage cullotte shorts - Cow vintage 
Lilac tights - Topshop
Patent sandals - New Look
Fur clutch bag - Topshop
Pink tattoo choker - Primark
Gold chain - Forever 21
Rings - Primark 






No comments:

Post a Comment