Saturday 14 February 2015

Lady in Red Tartan!!!

So I absolutely love vintage clothing and alot of my wardrobe is from either vintage shops/fairs and charity shops with some things even being given to me by grandparents (proper vintage). I got this dress a while back and although I haven't worn it many times it is one of my favourites. As soon as I saw it at a vintage fair I fell in love, I didn't think it was going to fit so was so happy when it did. I love anything tartan anyway and wouldn't usually wear this length but it actually does work for me with this dress. It's a wool/cotton mix and has stunning gold heart buttons down the front. I got this amazing vintage belt from cow's vintage concession in my local topshop on sale for only £6.40. I love the heart detail and although it's gold and silver on the buckle I think the hearts still worked well with the buttons and it pulls the dress in slightly on my waist. I wore my kick push boots, sheer tights, vintage bag with a chain necklace and my longline blazer to keep the chill off. It's actually quite a sophisticated look for me so I witched it up a bit with my black fedora and black lips! 








Vintage Tartan dress - Vintage fair
Longline blazer - Oasis
Fedora - Primark
Vintage bag - Cow Vintage 
Vintage Heart belt - Cow vintage @Topshop
Chain necklace - Forever 21
Kick push boots - La Moda








4 comments:

  1. that dress is amazing, i am so in love with tartan! you look so cool xo

    http://madelainelouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, im glad I rediscovered it I forgot how much I loved it x

      Delete
  2. What an incredible dress! And at a bargain too! So in love with this outfit - so jealous! Xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    Www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I'd actually forgot I had it, need to start wearing things more haha x

      Delete