Friday 29 April 2016

The Paisley Playsuit!!!

A couple of posts back I spoke about getting some bargain items from Ark for 50% off the sale price. This post features another of the bargains I got, this fab Motel rocks Paisley playsuit, I think it was around a 5er which is absolutely amazing! I love the bell sleeves and the 70s vibe, it also has a slight open back which I really like. It is a little big for me but for that price I thought I can make do, so I teamed it with a cream patent belt to cinch in the waist. As it has a high neck and all over print it didn't really need a necklace but I hate not wearing one so just went for simple mood stone and gold coin necklaces. I did however go for a gold coin head chain and Indian style hoop earrings for that extra bit of jewellery. I wore fishnet tights, my fave patent boots and a suede fringe bag.











Playsuit - Motel Rocks @ Ark
Patent boots - River Island
Fringe bag - Oasis
Necklaces - Topshop
Earrings - A Gift
Headchain - Primark
Belt - Primark
Fishnets - Primark
Lime Crime Velventine lipstick in peacock - Lime Crime







1 comment:

  1. Cant believe you got such a nice playsuit for so cheap! So savvy love it.
    edp-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete