Wednesday 4 May 2016

The polka dot maxi & Daisy platform combo!!

I am always one for a bargain and cannot resist a good sale item even if I don't need it or its completely the wrong time of year for it. I do find that this can pay off in the long run though, and today's outfit is proof of that! I got this maxi dress from one of my favourite brands 'Loving youth' in their Topshop concession. It was £5 in the sale and although it was winter I knew it would be perfect for next summer. I was totally right, the cut out detail and tie waist is so nice and it has splits up either side. Making it great for a night out or special occasion but also great for chic daytime wear. I teamed it with the most fabulous shoes that I am actually in love with! I got them from eBay, never been worn Red or dead leather retro style shoes with the most gorgeous flower detail. They would've been really expensive to buy so I got a real bargain at £23, I did have to barter down the price but I think I did pretty well! I haven't actually worn them for long so I'm not sure how my walking skills are gonna be in these as the platform is huge, but they're sooo pretty so worth any pain! Although it's quite a pretty outfit I wanted to grunge it up a bit so wore my black fedora, black lips, a choker and mood stone necklace and some hoop earrings adding a slightly witchy vibe to the look! Finishing off with a black tassel bag. We're finally seeing some of the summer sun (it's only bloody may!!) so let's hope it continues, I so much prefer my summer wardrobe and wearing bright colours!!












Polka dot dress - Loving Youth @ Topshop
Platform daisy shoes - Red or Dead @ Ebay
Necklaces - Topshop
Earrings - A gift
Bag - Oasis 
Fedora - Primark









No comments:

Post a Comment