Tuesday 10 May 2016

Green pleats, Blue Print & Gold chains!!!

After the lovely weekend we've just had I think we can officially say summer is on it's way!! Yes we are back to some rain today but hopefully the sunny days will become more regular. I spent the weekend in London and the weather was glorious, I didn't want to come back :-(

So for today's post I'm going all vintage (well mostly) if you've read my previous posts you'll of seen I've been to a couple of vintage kilo sales recently. This outfit has two pieces I got from those sales. The first being this fabulous green pleated skirt I got from the Blue rinse kilo sale in Manchester, I adore the colour green and love this bright shade. It actually fits me perfectly aswell. I teamed it with this amazing bright blue/green baroque/chain print shirt that I got from the weigh & pay kilo sale in Derby. Again I love the colours and it matches perfectly with the skirt. Keeping with the chain theme I went for gold accessories with a gold coin head chain, gold initial necklace, chain detail belt and my fab vintage bag. I finished off the look with some black patent ankle boots and blue lips, I have to be coordinated afterall! Sorry about the awful background/quality of these pictures, but the sun does have its drawbacks whilst trying to take pictures and it was too sunny and shadowy in the place I usually take pictures!











Skirt - Blue rinse kilo sale
Shirt - vintage weigh & pay
Belt - River Island 
Bag - Cow vintage
Ankle boots - H&M
Head chain - Primark
Necklace - Primark







No comments:

Post a Comment