Monday 23 May 2016

Poppin Print & Pink Pleats!!!

So I'm basically dressing for summer rain or shine now and the bright colours are well and truly back! I love wearing bright colours all year round but it's so much easier and more acceptable in the summer months. I'm still rolling out items from my vintage weigh and pay kilo sale haul into my posts, today's features one of those items. This absolutely amazing shirt, the colours are so vivid and bright and the print is so fun. It is slightly cropped with a tie waist, I buttoned it up to the top but it would also great undone with a bandaue or vest underneath. I picked out the pink in the shirt and teamed it with a pleated pink skirt. I went for some bright blue fishnet socks and turquoise flatform sandals, with a vintage leather belt with heart detail to the waist. As the outfits very bright and colourful I went for a fun pineapple necklace to add to the summer vibe. Finishing off with my fave rocket bag from skinnydip and my rainbow mirrored sunnies. I am super excited for the next couple of weeks, I am going to see Kasabian this bank holiday weekend and then off to Rock am Ring next week for my birthday, I really hope the weather holds out for both!!!












Shirt - Vintage weigh and pay kilo sale
Pleated skirt - Topshop @ charity shop 
Belt - Cow vintage 
Flatform sandals - Primark
Fishnet socks - Primark
Rocket bag - Skinnydip London @ Topshop
Pineapple necklace - Primark
Mirrored sunglasses - Primark









No comments:

Post a Comment