Saturday 11 June 2016

The perfect printed trousers!!!

I have literally been after these trousers from work from the v&a collection since last summer and as we never got them in my store I never got round to actually getting them. As it got more towards Autumn I didn't think I needed them and as they never went in the sale I thought I would leave it. We had one pair in the stockroom that were returned but were a size too big and I thought unless they went really cheap I couldn't justify it as I'd have to alter them. To my luck a few weeks ago we got extra discount so I bought a few things for summer that were super cheap including the trousers as i ended up getting them for a 5er!!! Then by some miracle somebody returned my size the following week, as I was yet to wear them I exchanged for the correct size, winner!!! They are in a satiny material and the print is so beautiful. I do have the top in the same print but it is a different material and slightly different shade of lilac so I wasn't sure if it matched to wear as a set. So I decided to team it with a vintage lace/silk cami and picked out the blue in the print and wore a vintage blue chiffon/lace cover up. I carried on with the girly/vintage vibe with my amazing red or dead Daisy platforms, I picked out the green leaves in the print and added a lime green clutch for an extra splash of colour. Finished off with a flower detail headchain and Limecrime lipstick in chinchilla with is the perfect lilacy/grey to match!














V&A collection print trousers - Oasis
Cami - Charity shop
Chiffon cover up - Vintage weigh and pay kilo sale
Red or dead flower platforms - Ebay
Lime bag - Oasis
Head chain - Claire's accesories 
Unicorn Lipstick in chinchilla -Lime Crime









No comments:

Post a Comment