Saturday 18 June 2016

What I'm wearing.... Print, Patent & Leather!!!

I've been so rubbish at blog posts lately but after the most disastrous few days in Germany for Rock am Ring, it's took me a couple of weeks to get over it and get back on track. So here's a quick post, sorry the photos are a bit rubbish and the backgrounds not so great but I was having trouble with shadows in my garden again, so they had to do for now! I picked up this fab Loving youth printed dress from the Blue rinse kilo sale in Manchester a couple of months back, as it was so light it barely cost anything so it was even more of a bargain. I also got this Loving youth patchwork leather waistcoat, which I am so in love with. I had been after one for a while so was so happy to find one at the kilo sale as it worked out alot cheaper than it maybe would've, it's also quite a thin lightweight leather which kept the weight/cost down. Teamed with the dress I think it makes a great outfit with witchy festival vibes. Unfortunately we have had the worst summer so far, so I have been having to wear some less summery outfits :-( and deciding what shoes to wear in a morning is a nightmare! I went for my black patent boots, I know quite a wintery choice, but nobody likes soggy feet halfway through the day when it decides to throw it down. I wore black fishnets, my black fedora and a suede teardrop bag. I accessorised with some fab tassel detail earrings, adding to the festival vibe and a tattoo choker and mood stone necklace.












Printed dress - Loving Youth @ Blue rinse vintage kilo sale 
Leather waistcoat - Loving Youth @ Blue rinse vintage kilo sale
Patent boots - River Island
Suede bag - Topshop
Fishnets - Primark
Fedora - Primark
Choker - Topshop
Mood stone Necklace - Topshop
Tassel earrings - Primark









No comments:

Post a Comment