Thursday 30 June 2016

Vintage vibes: Leather, Lace & Florals!!!

So I said in my last post I've been rubbish with my blog posts lately and I have continued to be rubbish, sorry!! Finding the time to take pictures and having any sort of decent weather to take them in is a continuous mission, where the hell is our summer at!! I haven't been able to wear hardly any of my summer wardrobe so far, so this outfit post is a mix of summer with a bit of Autumn thrown in with vintage vibes from both vintage pieces. I got these amazing vintage real leather trousers at the blue rinse kilo sale in Manchester and they are literally one of my best buys ever. As you pay by the kilo you get so much more for your money so these worked out an absolute bargain. They are so 80s, I love the high waist and tapered legs and they fit me like a glove. The wrap over detail to the waist is so cool and is finished off beautifully with beaded and sequin detail. I teamed it with a vintage floral cami with lace detail that I got from cow. I added some coral wedges to bring out the colours in the cami and a black fringe bag. I kept accessories simple as the lace of the cami already has a lot of detail, so just wore a Daisy choker and a couple of delicate necklaces. I am so hoping summer decides to show it's face soon as it's been so miserable and bipolar recently with constant rainy showers popping up when they are certainly not welcome. I booked Y not festival tickets today to take my daughter to her first festival which I am so excited about, so I am praying July brings us lots of sun!!!













Leather trousers - Blue rinse vintage kilo sale 
Floral/lace cami - Cow vintage 
Wedges - Primark 
Bag - Oasis 
Necklaces/choker - Primark








No comments:

Post a Comment