Thursday 7 April 2016

Blue Velvet & Leopard!!!

Two of my faves are velvet and leopard print, so together they're a match made in heaven!! I got this vintage blue velvet shirt from a charity shop for a few pounds and absolutely love it. It's in a bright cobalt blue shade which I decided to clash with a leopard print skater skirt. I think although it's a bit of a clash the colours work really well together. I cinched in the waist with a chunky belt with gold buckle and went for a chunky layered gold necklace to tie in with the gold. I went for double patent with my accesories with a vintage patent bag and patent ankle boots, finishing with a mini bowler hat. Always one to match I went for blue lips with my new fave velevetine, peacock by Lime crime.













Vintage Velvet shirt - Charity shop
Leopard skater skirt - Primark
Mini Bowler hat - Topshop
Fishnets - Primark
Patent boots - River Island 
Vintage patent bag - Cow vintage 
Necklace - Forever 21
Belt - River Island
Peacock Velventine lipstick - Lime Crime








No comments:

Post a Comment