Monday 28 March 2016

Mosaic print & cape sleeves!!!

A couple of months back Ark had 50% off everything in the sale, I got a few amazing bargains and today's post is one of them. By the way I'm absolutely gutted Ark has now closed down, I was sad when all my local stores closed but now the website and stores have all gone I'm so gutted, it was always a go to store for affordable and fab clothes. So back to the outfit, I got this Motel dress with cape effect sleeves and a gorgeous mosaic hand printed design to the material, with the 50% of the sale price I think it was about £5.50 which is amazing to say it had £45 on the tag. I love the colours in the print and the cut out detail to the neck. Due to the neck of the dress you don't really need a necklace so I just accessoried with some big hoops. I used my black suede tassel bag and wore fishnets and my fave black boots. Last time I looked they did still have this dress on the motel rocks site on sale, although it wasn't quite as cheap as I snapped it up for. I do love a good bargain but especially when it's as fab as this!!












Mosaic cape dress - Motel Rocks @ Ark
Fishnets - Primark
Patent boots - River Island
Suede tassel bag - Oasis
Hoop earrings - A gift 








1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit so much, the dress is gorgeous! Xx
    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete