Friday 18 March 2016

Rainbow life!!!

I absolutely love the brand Unif but it is a bit on the expensive side, so I usually just have to lust after everything and never get it. One thing I have been lusting over is there stripe jumpers, I loved the crayola jumper in the rainbow stripe then they released the frost jumper in the pastel which was even nicer!! They sold out immediately and were a little pricey for me anyway, but I did keep seeing dupes online. I don't really like to have copies but they were so cheap I thought I may aswell give one a go. I haven't managed to find a copy of the pastel for that cheap and didn't want to pay too much when it isn't the real deal, so went for the rainbow stripe which I got for about £8 on eBay. It came from China so I had to wait a couple of weeks, it isn't as good quality or as bright as the unif one, it's also a bit more fitted and shorter but you can't really moan for £8 and it's still a great knit. It's not quite long enough to wear like a dress so I put a black skirt underneath. I wore black fishnets, black patent ankle boots and a backpack for a relaxed casual look. I layered a few necklaces to finish the look. It's a really nice cosy knit that's just easy to throw on and for the price it's great value, so if you can't find or afford the real deal I'd recommend it.












Rainbow jumper - Ebay
Zip skirt - Oasis
Fishnets - Primark
Patent boots - River Island
Patent backpack - Primark
Necklaces - Topshop
Bullet necklace - Love bullets @ Asos
Glasses - Polette Eyewear









No comments:

Post a Comment