Friday 15 September 2017

Print, Pink & Pineapples!!!

I know it's basically Autumn now after our non existent summer but we're in England after all so I can't say I'm that surprised. I am however gonna bring a bit of summer to those dreary days with this post, I forgot to blog this and as I'm not ready to let go of summer I'm gonna blog it anyway!! I got this swimsuit at the start of summer with the intention of wearing it more as a bodysuit than swimwear. Primark did loads of fun costumes this year and they were only £4, so I ended getting a few with this purpose in mind. This one has a white background with a fun print with pineapples, watermelons and flowers all over and a low scoop back.

















I teamed it with this pleated pink skirt I've had for years and wore a vintage wooden/metal chain belt. I went for bold accessories with some pink fur heels and a rainbow sequin bag. I added a bit more rainbow to the mix with my absolute fave glitter rainbow earrings. I also wore a pineapple necklace to tie in with the tropical print of the bodysuit. Finishing off with some cute pompom bobbles in my hair and my fave holographic mirrored sunnies!! I totally feel like we've been robbed of a summer this year, I've barely got to wear any of my bright summery clothes and they're my fave kind! But as we wave goodbye to summer and hello to autumn I'll still try and incorporate as much colour into my outfits as I can, cause who wants to wear boring dark colours?! Certainly not me!!










Swimsuit/Bodysuit - Primark 
Skirt - Topshop
Fur heels - Primark
Sequin bag - Missguided 
Belt - Charity Shop
Rainbow XL earrings - No Basic Bombshell
Necklace - Primark 
Pompom bobbles - Market stall 
Sunglassses - Primark 







No comments:

Post a Comment