Monday 30 October 2017

Tartan, Frills & Polka Dot Mesh!!!

The cold has definitely hit this week and I’m wearing a lot more clothes from the A/W colour palette. I’m still trying to encorporate some colour and have been wearing a lot of red, but another colour I’m loving this season is yellow/mustard. I got these fab mustard, white and Black tartan check trousers in the sale for a 10er on Pretty Little thing. They're a cropped style with a cute frill to the bottom, they’re in a stretchy thick jersey so super comfy and they’re high waisted which I much prefer in bottoms. I wore fishnet tights underneath, I know they’re full of holes but they’re still an extra layer and it’s rare I’m not wearing fishnets with an outfit. 













I went for more frills with a black mesh polka dot top with frill detail to the sleeves and chest with a lace bralet underneath. For my shoes I did a bit of print clashing with some oriental black and gold chunky heels, although the print is clashing the colours match perfectly and I think they work really well together and dress the outfit up. For accessories I went for a fave of mine at the min, tassel earrings, this pair are black with white and gold bead detail. Finishing off with a studded black choker and a gold chain choker.














Trousers - Pretty Little Thing
Top - H&M
Fishnets - Primark
Shoes - Primark
Earrings - H&M
Chokers - Primark












1 comment: