Friday 13 October 2017

Pink frills, 80’s vibes & Rainbows!!!

So recently I discovered the website I Saw It First where I got a few bargains in the sale at only £5 each. Today’s outfit features one of those bargain pieces. This fab hot pink bandeau jumpsuit with frill detail to the waist and hem of the trousers. I wasn’t sure what to expect for the price and when it came it was a different material to what I was expecting as it’s more of a stretchy jersey, but for the price I couldn’t really moan and thought it was worth keeping. I decided to add another splash of colour and cover my top half a little with this lime green vintage 80s power jacket that I think works so well against the pink. I went for rainbow accessories to follow on with the bright colours, starting with my fave glitter earrings, sequin bag and the best rainbow wedges that I have not worn half as much as I should have! I finished off the look with a pink glittery netted choker. This is a great day to night outfit as it’s pretty dressy but not too ott, and I can easily whip off my jacket and make it a little dressier. I’m still trying to add as much colour to my autumn outfits as I can and to not have to wear a proper coat, I’m really not a fan of these chilly months and darker nights!!
























Jumpsuit - I Saw It First
Jacket - Charity shop
Rainbow Wedges - Red or Dead @ Schuh
Rainbow XL earrings - No Basic Bombshell
Sequin bag - Missguided 
Choker - New Look


2 comments:

  1. LOVING this outfit Ashton. You look so gorgeous xo Imogen


    www.imogenrose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete