Tuesday 27 June 2017

The ultimate vintage Fringe Jacket... 80's Cowgirl Vibes!!!

So we're almost in July and I can't believe how quick this year has flew by, it needs to slow down and we need an actual summer that's more than a few sunny days! I'm off to Glasgow for Trnsmt Festival next week and I cannot wait to get dressed up all sequiny and glittery. I wish I was going to more festivals this year but I'm going on holiday in a few weeks so unfortunately I can't really afford more than a couple. I go to Leeds Festival every year as tradition, so that may be the only other one I get chance to go to this summer :-( So for today's post the main outfit piece is actually a piece I had in mind for festivals when I bought it. It's a pink vintage suede jacket with tassel fringing and shoulder pads for ultimate 80s cowgirl vibes. It was from Rokit Vintage and still had the tags in, but I brought it from depop. The colour is amazing and I've always liked fringed jackets but just never found a vintage one that fit, it was a risk buying from depop as it wasn't super cheap, but it paid off as I love the oversized fit. I've gone for a simple look with some vintage mom jeans and a black bardot top with some big fishnets underneath and pulled a little higher so you can see them on the waist. I'm sure I'll be teaming it with less simple outfits at festivals, as the colour will look great with so many things and is the perfect jacket for when it gets cold in the evening, or even in the day as we are in England after all! I wore my fave fur sliders which I have absolutely worn to death the last couple of months, I think I need to get myslef another pair as they're starting to wear down. They're so easy to slip on and literally go with everything and they're super comfy and an absolute bargain at £6! I accessorised with a couple of chokers and layered necklaces, a western style belt, black fedora, velvet backpack and some mirrored sunnies.





 



 

 



 

 



 

 



 

Fringed jacket - Rokit Vintage @ Depop
Mom Jeans - Cow Vintage
Bardot Top - Primark
Fishnets - Ebay
Fur Sliders - Primark
Belt - Vintage weigh & pay
Velvet Backpack - New Life
Fedora - Primark
Chokers - Primark
Necklaces - Primark
Sunglasses - Primark

 



 
 





 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ashton! :)
    I sketched this look on my latest blogpost. I hope you will love it:
    https://nderarusart.blogspot.com/2017/07/sketching-bloggers-that-i-love.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I love it, that's soo cool, thanks so much for including me :-) x

      Delete
  2. I love this outfit! Your hair colour goes so well with that pink jacket!

    Amy x
    www.amystardust.co.uk

    ReplyDelete