Friday 9 December 2016

Vintage Brights & Block Colours!!!

So it's almost Christmas and god knows where the year has gone, it only seems 5 minutes ago I was frolicking around fields at festivals in the summer. I am trying to be a little more prepared and tried to start my shopping earlier than usual, but all I seem to have managed is to buy gifts for myself, oops!! Anyway it may be nearly Christmas but I still love wearing bright colours, they're not just for summer as far as I'm concerned. So this bright block colour outfit brings a splash of colour into a dark and gloomy time of year. I picked up this 80s geometric shirt at the vintage weigh and pay kilo sale, I saw it on one of the mannequins and had to have it, I love the colours and print. I teamed it with these bright purple high waisted shorts and a black chain Detail belt. It is very cold now so I had to wear some black tights but I still went for some sandals with these amazing pink crossover shoes I got in the Topshop sale. I finished off the look with my fave vintage bag, an 'A' initial choker and some cute Pompom hair bobbles.















Shirt - Vintage weigh & Pay kilo sale
Shorts - River Island
Sandals - Topshop
Choker - Primark
Bag - Cow vintage
Belt - Primark
Tights - Primark
Pompom bobbles - Market stall










No comments:

Post a Comment